Hi all,

We are planning to use ELK for our log analysis. We have multiple data
centers. Since it is not recommended to have across data center cluster, we
are going to have one ES cluster per data center,  here are the three
design options we have:

1. Use snapshot & restore to replicate data across clusters.
2. Use tribe node to achieve across cluster queries
3. Ship and index logs to each cluster

Here are our questions, and any comments will be appreciated:
1. How complex is snapshot & restore, anyone has experience on this purpose?
2. Would the performance of only one tribe node be a concern or bottleneck,
is it possible to have multiple tribe nodes for scale up or load balancing?
3. Is it possible to customize Kibana so that it can go to different
cluster to query data depends on the query?

Thank you!
Abigail