  From: WQ8Q<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: Don Brown<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2004 12:46 PM
  Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Kpa100, powerpoles and crimpers

  Hi, Don . . . I got caught up in the moment and bought the $50 crimpers AND
  a Rigrunner at Dayton . . . and all the way home wondered why I spent the
  money . . . then when I got home I converted all of my cables to the
  powerpoles and now wouldn't part with that crimper now for anything!  What a
  great tool - and now everything's running off the powerpole and the wiring
  in the shack looks extra "neat" for a change!  The only sad part is that
  I've "crimped" every cable I could find onto powerpoles and now have none
  left to play with!

  73 de Rick, WQ8Q