Unfortunately this is becoming more and more of a common practice. Bells
and whistles are demanded by the marketing folks, low manufacturing
costs are demanded by the accountants, and a copy of what the most
successful competitors product is demanded by the executive. Engineering
and quality suffer.

Thank you Eric and Wayne for daring to stand apart from todays business
philosophies and giving us unique, well engineered, high quality
products complete with superb customer service.

Darrell   VE7CLA   K2 #1973