Greetings Elecrafters:

I' m Joe, K4NVJ and currently in the process of constructing K2 #4155.

Everything is going smoothly so far. Just one quick question.
Installation of RFC13 calls for mounting the first color band to the
left. Are they referring to the first band of the value designator, in
this case "brown" which would place the gold band over the heavy band
(vice the 3 lighter ones)?

I'm sure this question has been raised before but I don't recall the
answer so just want to be sure. Appreciate your assistance.

73,
Joe

K1#764
K2#4155 (uco)