-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin Rock
Sent: Saturday, July 03, 2004 7:39 PM
To: Elecraft
Subject: [Elecraft] Elecraft CW Net Announcement

Tomorrow is the birthday of our country.  King George had a note in his
inbox that we colonials were charting a new course.  I will be on hand to
run both the early and the late nets but then rush off to nearby Hillsboro
to watch the fireworks and breath their sulphurous fumes.  I get a kick
out of watching Pat watch fireworks.  She enjoys them intensely :)
    Kevin.   KD5ONS  (Net Control Operator 5th Class)