Nicholas,

If your K2 'rocks' with the bail extended, the most likely cause is either
the bail mounting feet are not the same distance from the edge of the panel
or that the rear feet are not mounted an equal distance from the edge of the
heat sink.  It only takes a small bit of misalignment to create a 'rocking'
situation, so measure the distances carefully and accurately.

73,
Don W3FPR