I have a K1 with all options including the 40, 30, 20, and 15 meter four band
board (with blue trimmer caps) and also has a extra two band board set up for
80 and 17 meters. It includes the noise blanker, internal automatic antenna
tuner and internal battery option. It also includes the tilt stand Finger
Dimple, precision metal shaft VFO pot and custom made TecPac case. I will also
include 3 sets of NiMH batteries and a Maha 401 smart charger. This radio is
only slightly used and in perfect condition S/N 542   Selling price $850
shipped con US

 I have a new KX1 for sale with all options including the 30 meter option,
internal antenna tuner and paddle. I will also include 2 sets of NiMH batteries
and a Radio Shack 8 cell smart charger. The current price for all of the above
including shipping is about $470 less the batteries and charger. My normal
charge to build is $200 for a total of $670 shipped con US. This radio was
built for sale and is new and unused.

I have a K2 with the KAF2 audio filter, K160RX 160 meter/receive antenna and
KAT2 internal antenna tuner. I have purchased the KPA100 100 watt amp, the
K60XV 60 meter/transverter interface, the KNB2 noise blanker and the KSB2 SSB
option. I will build all of this and add to the basic K2 above over the next 2
or 3 of weeks. The price of all of this from Elecraft is about $1490 my normal
charge to build all of the above is $825 for a total of $2315. I will sell all
of the above with all current mods, latest firmware and 2.5 Khz SSB bandwidth
mod for $1999 shipped con US. I did not build this K2 although I will build all
of the listed options. I have thoroughly checked out this radio and it is build
to my standards. The radio is in perfect condition cosmetically and the same 90
day warranty will apply as if I had built it. The serial number is 3132

  Warranty: I will repair any K2,  K1 or KX1 that's fails due to my workmanship
within 90 days. Shipping is not included on warranty work. New radios have a
one year parts warranty from Elecraft.

  I have built 14 K2's to date and 4 K1's. 5 KPA100's, 3 KAT100's and all of
the options many times. I built Wayne and Eric's personal radios and have been
a field tester for Elecraft several times. I was a field tester for the XV50,
XV144 transverters and have built 7 of them including the XV222. I was also a
field tester for the KRC2 band switching box and the KPA100. I have built two
KX1's with all options so far. I have built one or more of everything Elecraft
makes including all the micro kits.

  Please email me if you are interested

  Thanks

  Don Brown