Hi Geoff:

PLEASE FEEL FREE to join us ANY TIME you can hear us. I was quite surprised, a while back, when a ZS6 joined us on the net... FIRST(!) real DX (welll non-western hemisphere) station to check in to the net, I think.

Just make enough noise that we can hear you and we'll do what we can to check you in.

Please understand that, during our summers, we have a LOT of QRN from locally-generated thunderstorms and sometimes even hearing (almost) local stations can be a trial, so if you try to QNI and don't get acknowledged, it's NOT that we don't want you in, just that our ears are screaming "HELP" and we can't pull you thru the noise.

73,

Tom   N0SS