Hi Elecrafters,

will there be a KRC2 configuration utility in the near future? I would
really like to configure the thing via software. I often change antenna
configuration in my fieldday setups, but would like to use ONE pre-
assembled control-line with water-proof/assembled connectors, etc. Today
I'm fiddling around with jumper wires inside the KRC2.

Will the command set be made available? Would be willing to design such a
utility.

VY 73 de Marcus, DL1EKC

GOOD QUESTION Marcus

I asked that myself a couple of months back and the reply was basically
someday.

I am VERY DISAPPOINTED in Elecraft advertising (and continuing to advertise)
a product with an unavailable (as of yet) feature. It was one consideration
in purchasing a KRC2 for each of my two K2's.

Don
W6CZ