Good Evening,
This week has been very wet up here. The heating season started a few days ago and the fire feels quite nice. It looks like Summer was over a couple of weeks ago but we hope for a return. I'd better get more wood stacked in the shed. My newest crop of ECOM students had their first class this morning. Looks like a good group. I will be training them over the next nine weeks. Hopefully I can follow it with a CW class to train a few more Generals into the ranks. N0SS has given me a few schematics which I will incorporate into my MCW over FM training. Interest is high. A few asked about Elecraft kits too :)

Please join us for a little relaxing CW tomorrow on the Elecraft CW Net held at:
Sunday 2300z (Sunday 4pm PDT) 14050 kHz
Monday 0200z (Sunday 7pm PDT)  7045 kHz

Please visit our web site: http://ecn.visionseer.com/ for further details. Thank you for the web space Dan.

All are welcome on ECN, Elecraft radios are not required. Please listen carefully since relay help may be requested.

Please stay warm and dry,
   Kevin.  KD5ONS (Net Control Operator 5th Class)