-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tom Hammond
Sent: 21. september 2004 15:11
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] QUESTION to the Group re. where to install the CW Tuning
Indicator

Folks:

A question has been raised which I cannot (yet) answer. Though I hope to be
able to answer it soon...

If you installed the CW Tuning Indicator PC board in a fully-appointed K2
(KPA100,KSB2/KNB2/KDSP2), WHERE did you wind up placing it?

I'm already considering an SMD version of the device (K6XX version) but
that's a bit down the road. It'll be a bit more 'important' if I can't find
a place to install the current PC board. GROAN!

73,

Tom   N0SS