If you need more photos of that setup, look at my website... I did thing setup 2 weeks ago. Very easy with the latest version of the KAT-100-2.

http://homepage.mac.com/jfmenard

Le 04-09-21, à 14:32, Michael van Hauten a écrit :

dear all,
i plan to built up a 2nd box for the KAT100 and the KPA100 in the same case. So i can use the k2 for qrp or togehter with the power-box for high-power.

what is to order? one EC2, one KPA100, one KAT100-2?
do I need a 2 nd KIO or ist the one which comes with the KPA100 enough?
Where can i get  some information about this project?

73 de dc0zo
Michael

Jean-François Ménard / VA2VYZ / FN45aj
[EMAIL PROTECTED]