On Sat, 25 Sep 2004, Paul Bartlett wrote:

I've mumbled on about this on a couple of occasions on several lists.

I'm trying to bring my Morse up to an acceptable standard.

I've tried a number of approaches but so far nothing seems to work for me.
Oddly, I can send at modest speeds but seem to be almost completely unable
to read incoming.

My nice K2 is sitting forlornly at the back of the bench.

Any suggestions?

google for ah0a and for k7qo. The first is a program, the second is a
complete course of mp3s that fit on a cd.

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - [EMAIL PROTECTED]