W5BIG wrote:
I agree this would be a nice feature. The pdf file for the K2 manual can be searched for a particular reference designator. This is very handy for locating a part reference in the text of the assembly instructions or on the schematic drawings. It can locate a lot of parts on the assembly drawings too(Appendix F), but not all of them.

Perhaps it would be possible to update the pdf file to include all the
reference designators, since the basic frame work for searching is already
there.