G3WCS de G4DMP

By "add-ons", Ken, I presume you are including the K60XV, which is the option board enabling 5MHz use and a low power transverter interface.

I use the K2/KSB2/KIO2/KAT2/KNB2/K60XV with the XV144 and its XVOVN and am highly delighted with the performance, both transmitting and receiving. I use either a Kenwood MC-43S hand mic or a D104 both of which provide excellent speech quality.

In two words: "highly recommended".

73 de David G4DMP

PS: I have your QSL card here for a QSO on top band on 11-8-68 when my call sign was G3KEP!

In a recent message, Ken G3WCS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said....
Hi to all from a new member to the list. I just ordered a K2 kit plus
the add-ons and an XV50 and an XV144.