Hi all,
I am currently using my K2 with a Heil HC-5 insert to good effect on
DX.  I was wondering though if I should build a little pre-amp for the
mic?  I notice there is a circuit on the website and I wondered if I
would gain anything from building it?  I don't want to put too much into
the K2 from the mic, I would just like to up the audio a little.

Your thoughts appreciated.

72/73

Ian
--
Ian Maude G0VGS Morecambe Lancs UK | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sysop of GB7MBC, the Morecambe Bay Cluster

Find out about Summits on the Air!
Visit the SOTA web site at http://www.sota.org.uk