At the risk of starting yet another discussion on the virtues of the Hakko 808, I have a question. Now that I have fallen under the spell of the tool, it is very obvious that it needs a holder. The holder that Hakko advertises doesn't do a very good job, allowing the 808 to flop over on the workbench. It still holds the hot nozzle, but you have to be careful how you sit the combination. Of course the fabric thing that comes with the 808 is to be avoided...

Has anyone come up with a good holder for the 808, or seen such a beast? There must be a better way to hold the tool when not actively in use. Suggestions?

-Jack Brindle, WA4FIB