K2 #3121 worked first time I plugged it in!

The band alignment went smoothly as well.

Thank you all for your help over these past months, and especially to Scott and Gary for their patienct support.

I found one more mistake I had made: I almost had to make do without LRF support as I had used the 11mm stainless screws on the control board, having mis-measured them. Once I figured out I had used them there, the little rubber feet went right on.

Next step is the K60RX, hi hi.  Or maybe just the cover and speaker...

73,
Leigh WA5ZNU