From: "Nick Verbeek" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2004 8:22 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] Ham shop nr Washington DC

I am flying this friday into Washington (Dulles Int'l), rent a car and will
drive north towards Harrisburg (PA).
All for only a short visit.
Is there any respectable Ham radio shop in the area where I can do some
shopping without going into too much of a detour?
I am actually looking to buy a Sierra mobile whip (or similar)

Anybody from the area with a suggestion?

73, Nick, PAØNCV

K2 #1510
KX-1 # 681