-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tom Althoff
Sent: Friday, November 05, 2004 7:07 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] C13, C14 Values RF board K2?

I'm experiencing low (7-8 watts) output on 160M on my used K2.  All other
bands run 12-18W.  In manually inspecting each component for proper value I
notice that the caps for C13 and C14 in my unit are labeled .001M.   Now
that would be 1,000pf. +/-20%, as low as 800pf or as high as 1200pf (if 20%
error..maybe they are 10%?).   Are these the original caps or am I once
again facing part substitution by the previous 160M option builder?

Tom K2TA