Very recent S/N (851) includes ATU and 30m module; perfect condition and working to specs. The radio has been completed for about a month, and I’ve had it on the air for only a few QSOs to check it out. I built this one for fun and want to sell it to finance building another K1 or K2 as a rainy season project. Will sell it for my cost ($370) plus shipping. And… it includes the highly sought-after, multi-function, spiffy Elecraft pocket knife that came with the order (I already have my quota). Please contact me off list. Thanks.

Steve, kx7r