If your MCU FW is older than 2.02A, the KPA100 comes with free MCU and IOC
upgrades to the latest version.

But wait, there's more!

If your KSB2 FW is older than 1.06, you also get a free KSB2 FW upgrade
(refer page 22 in the KPA100 rev c manual). This is required because the ALC
in the old KSB2 FW is calibrated for 0.1-10W not 0.1-100W.

The KSB2 FW upgrade was missing from my order, but an e-mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] had it sent out tout de suite. To anyone ordering the
KPA100 I recommend that you list your existing MCU, IOC and KSB2 versions on
your order, and specifically request free upgrades to the latest versions.

73 Paul ZL3IN