Yes, and it's in the book (even the early ones).

Set Menu INP to PDLr (or PDLn if you are one of those oddball, right-handed
folks).
Set Menu IAB to B (or A if you are one of those<g>).
Set Menu INP to ADET On (default).

Now, if the dit paddle closes, the K2 sends dits.
If the dah paddle closes, the K2 sends dahs.
If they close simultaneously, the K2 sends CW as long as they are closed.

Get a mini-plug stereo splitter from RatShack or build a pigtail Y so you
can plug in two (or three?) devices. The paddles are wired normally.

The straight-key or computer needs to pull on BOTH dit and dah lines. Use a
wired-and from 2 diodes (Pg 95 in the Rev F manual). I was able to fit the
diodes in the mini plug itself. Now, I just plug in the paddles, key or both
and the K2 figures out the rest.

Some high-speed squeeze keyers occasionally have troubles with the K2
thinking hand key and the op is just a tad early on one of the paddles. I've
not heard of this happening below 35wpm and I never run that speed. The ADET
Off is the only fix for that if you have such worries (Kinda wish I did have
those troubles<g>).

I always leave the straight key plugged in. If someone requests a QRS or is
already below 15 wpm, I keep my fist in practice by using the Straight-key
(I can't make it send readable code faster than 14 wpm).

Another note, for SK or Paddles. If you hook up a CW reader (I use CWGet)
and let it copy your sending, you will be in for a surprise. I discovered
there is almost NEVER a space between DE and WG4S. Well, now there is.
Sending 01234567890 on the straight key with no extra spaces was a good
exercise too! Took a while to get that right (actually, it took a while on
the paddles too!).

Dan / WG4S / K2 #2456