Nicolas:

I have had two K2's sent to me for replacement of the headphone jack and on both units I found that they were not soldered properly. They both had worked for several months and then became intermittent. I soldered the connections again and let the solder flow into the connections and both of the units no longer had a problem with the jack not working. The leads out of the socket are not long enough to extend out on the bottom side of the board so installing the jack requires that you take a little longer to solder each connection so that the solder will wick down to the jack pin. You might try reheating the connections on the bottom of the board and add solder to let it flow into the connection. My K2 is serial number 18 and the jack still functions fine.

73
Jim Younce K4ZM