Just had a nice CW qso at 80w with a fellow in Ca, but now the fan on my
K2 won't stop running.  The rig is completely cool, but yet the fan
keeps running on high.  When I started the QSO it was off.  Now even
after the rig shut off for a 1/2 hour, when I turn it back on, the fan
comes on as well.  In the control settings with PA menu, hitting display
shows Fan Hi, Fan Hi/LO and Fan Nor, switching between these settings
makes no difference at all, the fan keeps going at a high and noisy
speed.  Any ideas where to check for problems?

I don't recall what circuit/device triggers the fan to run.  Even if I
run in QRP mode, with the PA OFF, the fan is still running on high....

Thx
K5GUS
Dan