Here in the Pacifc Northwest, we've also added a twist: we've been running VHF SKN on the 50mhz and above bands, +10 up from the calling freqs (50.135, 144.210, 220.110, 432.110, etc.). It essentially runs from start of SKN (4p here) to midnight (0800z) with most of the activity in the 5p-7p range. We have a solid VHF contesting fraternity here, so it's a real hoot! We're a real friendly bunch, and having so many folks clustered around the same freqs really turns it into a party. So, if you're in the area, know some fellow VHFers, or there's a hint of aurora in the air, spread the word, tune up those rarely used bands, and join us!