Hi Folks:

Sorry for the bandwidth, but... with any luck at all, this'll be the last(!) posting on this subject to the entire reflector! I'm sure there is loud applause somewhere out there!

The response to the call for orders for the SMD version of the K6XX CW Tuning Indicator have been (almost) overwhelming. Much better than I'd anticipated.

I have received orders from the following builders:
(sorted by number, suffix, and prefix, read down the columns)

   WØCZ      VK1KCK      K3MZ       K5AND     W7SNH
   MØDKN      W1MT      WA3TUU     KD5DYI    WA7SPY
   GØGSJ     KA1OX       K3UJ      KG5E       W7TK
   NØHHS      N1ULV     VE3YZA     KD5EJA     W7VXS
   WØIFL     WB2ART     OE3ZK       K5GUS     W8IRQ
   NØKIA      K2CPE      W4BQP     KC5VF     NA8M
  WBØLRJ     WB2EWU   W4/G4BUE     WA5ZNU    KC8SES
   WØMPR      W2GIW     KI4DGH      W6CUI    WA8SRA
   MØRAC      K2HYD     WA4FOM     KG6HSI    AF8X
   WØSZ      NY2LJ       N4FYS      K6IA      K8ZT
  AAØVE       N2RDT     KI4GGX     VE6ISS    HB9CEY
  KLØWN       K2SD       N4GSD      I7ALE    KQ9L
  KBØYH       W2SR       G4NJW      W7AVK     N9MZP
   WØYHE     VE2WMA      W4RAK      N7BNT    OH9NB
  ISØYPS      N3AM      VK4SO       K7DKD    AJ9Q
  KEØZX       N3AO      KF4VCP      K7EC      W9TO
  KB1AHR      N3CKK      G4WJB      W7JJL
   K1EV      PA3GYU      K4YYX     DF7KHK
  NN1F       GM3JKS      K5AKW      W7KXB

If you ordered a kit and your call is not here, PLEASE CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY!

About a week ago, I checked with Mouser, to confirm availability of parts prior to ordering. Remember, I was gonna order parts at the end of this month, based upon the orders received at the end of the month.

Turns out that Mouser was out of the NJM2211M PLL, and there was going to be a 39 day back order delay. So I placed the order for parts immediately, in the hope of reducing the wait for kitting and eventual delivery of the kits. At the time I placed the order I had 132 kits reserved, so I've ordered parts for a total of 160 kits... hoping that the back ordered PLLs will arrive about the time they'd have normally been expected had they been in stock and if I'd ordered at the end of the month... e.g. delivery around Jan 10-15.

At present I have about 15 kits uncommitted. Once orders for those kits are filled, only bare bones boards will then be available in the future.

I will continue to accept orders until the remaining 15 kits are reserved and then that will be it. I'm holding five (5) kits as back-ups for any which might not make it to their rightful owners, and I will accept 'waiting list' requests for those kits should they not be required later as backups.

Kits are $17/each ppd to your (US) mailbox, and $19/each of DX delivery. Contact me directly if you are interested and for order information.

Here's wishing everyone the very best of season's greetings from Jeri and myself, and I wish you a SAFE, HEALTHY, and VERY PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!

73,

Tom (N0SS) & Jeri (K0RPH) Hammond