Two log and time related comments:

- Keeping a log is great when you have a neighbor that complains that you're
the reason his (TV, Radio, VCR, Computer, Microwave, or Cat) went on the blink
last week. You can go back and ask him when it happened and confirm/deny it was
you when you both look over your log book.

- Sticklers for time in the U.S. should run (not walk) to WalMart (or
Amazon.com) and pick up a new Casio "Wave Ceptor" Analog/Digital WWVB watch.
The second time zone can be set to GMT (not London... there's a separate
setting for London). The GMT setting is not prone to DST adjustments - meaning
that there is no excuse for not being able to log the correct UTC/GMT time in
your log. I've had mine for over a week, and I absolutely love this watch.

- Daniel / AA0NI