About this I can add that during 2003 CQWW DX contest, CW section, I
operated in various periods using nominal "100 mW power" of my K2 Elecraft.
I measured with a Tek-466 scope on a dummy load that in 21 MHz, the actual
output RF voltage was 500 mV pp, that's equal to 0.62 mW output! I had
several USA QSO, one was with a W2 station (now I have on my log, but don't
remember when I'm writing!) with a QRB of 6865 km eq.: 4038 Miles; this is
equivalent to a 6.4 million miles/W or 11.44 million km/W. Really is
possible to make overseas QSO with mW out as Chris G4BUE wrote on Sprat
about 20 years ago; and more I used just a windom antenna, NOT a beam! I use
a fiberglass mast and the windom mounted as inv V, but not an ideal
mounting! I'm sure that's possible to do a 0.1 mW overseas QSO in good
condition, and I'll try it on next ARRL CW test; I'll write here about my
challenge!

It should be very interesting to keep memory of every mW / QRPpp QSO on a
"World - QRPp Record - list"....hi!

Best 72 to everyone and good DX in QRP, QRPpp or as you prefer!

Alex I0SKK