Vic Rosenthal wrote (incorrectly):

Some may remember that I was hearing an annoying click when the receiver of my K2 unmuted, only when the KPA100 and the DSP were both active, and only on 160/80 meters.

I tried a lot of things, however, what finally worked was changing C71 on the KPA100 board from 0.01 uf to 0.1 uf. The click is gone. Thanks to Gary Surrency of Elecraft for the suggestion!

The capacitor in question is actually C72!  Sorry.

Vic, K2VCO
Fresno CA
http://www.qsl.net/k2vco