-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michael Babineau
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 6:54 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Elecraft Shirts from Sew Devine

Has anyone either ordered or received an Elecraft Shirt recently
from Sew Devine Embroidery?  I placed an order for a polo on December 2
and have heard nothing since so I sent an email off to them a week ago
and still no reply.

Are these folks still in business?

Michael VE3WMB

P.S. I guess the next thing on my todo list is to try to call them.