As a followup to Darrell's question, the KRC2 updates have always been downloadable using a terminal program. In fact, I do this regularly on my Macintosh system for testing. If anyone needs the directions, we can certainly post them.

And if you really want to dive in and write a program on your favorite operating system to perform this task, drop me a note. I'm sure we can figure something out. Downloading is not complicated...