Hi all,

I have been through the archives so I know this has been asked and answered a few times but I still am not making much progress on this.

The problem is that my resistance test for Q7 collecter is not correct. With the common probe on ground and the positive probe of my DVM measuring resistance, its abt 280 ohms. If I reverse the leads, its around 408 ohms. All other measurements seem okay.

I have the heat sinks unscrewed and point in the air, not touching anything. I have remove T4 (as it looked like it could be a source of problems) and the measurements are not changing. I have magnifying glass inspected things, blown the top and bottom of rf board with compressed air, etc with no real movement.

Prior to the alignment in part two, the resistance reading on the 12v line was 788. I did not realize that the polarity of the DVMs could change the reading so I have no idea if I had the common probe grounded or vice versa. The alignment and test of the part 2 instructions went as expected.

Any ideas to unblock me?

Thanks es 73
Neal