I've been in touch with Kevin/KD5ONS, and I'm going to try spearheading a 30m
version of the Elecraft CW Net Tuesday evening (UTC Wed) from 0000z-0100z on
10115 +/- 2kHz.

30m is (in my opinion) one of the best bands to operate QRP because it has less
noise than 40m, and just about everyone is running 'barefoot' on 30m, so
there's less chance of getting our 'toes' stepped on when we turn down the
power. Except for the occasional DX pileup, it's usually a nice quiet place to
make contacts and ragchew, and now with the waning sunspot cycle, 30m is
getting longer earlier - so hopefully we'll be able to get stations checking in
from all over this spring.

If we get enough interest, and if I can figure out this net-control business,
maybe we can figure out a way for folks to work towards their K2 awards at the
same time.

72/73,
Daniel / AA0NI
Oklahoma City