Depends on the noise. The computer I'm using for logging has no serial
port and it uses a USB->Serial converter. Puts a nice signal on 14.195,
the DX calling frequency. That's not Elecraft's fault.

However, there are some birdies that are. Up at my friend's QTH, the
background noise is so low that you can hear all sorts of things, like
the spur the DSP puts on the 220 calling frequency when using the
transverter. Others have found several in band.

Yeah, there are birdies, just like the rest of my radios.

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - [EMAIL PROTECTED]