A few elekraft hams wanted to know why I would not come up on a QRZ  search.
I did reply directly to them, and not the K2 site.

  I just got about 6 emails telling me I was removed? They came from  hams.
About 2000 have been banned from QRZ on the mere whim of the owner of that
site.

  I understand if elekraft must have a nuetral position. I simply  stated why
I do not come up on a QRZ search. I have held commercial FCC and Ham  Lics
for 30 years.

  This communication is not for publication, but for  clarification.
If FRED is a friend of yours...well what can I  say