Oh, come on. The hamfest ended about 45 minutes ago. BUT, if you have been paying attention to the list, you have already seen the new product!

;-) :-) :-)

On Feb 26, 2005, at 2:35 PM, Alan Fryer wrote:

OK, Left Coasters, what is it ????

----- Original Message -----
From: "Trev - K6ESE" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Elecraft Reflector" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 11:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] New Elecraft product to be shown at RadioFest
onSaturday

Oh dog gone it I hate havin' to wait!

73 Trev - K6ESE

----- Original Message -----
From: "wayne burdick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Elecraft Reflector" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Cc: "QRP-L" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "HF Pack Pack"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 6:29 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] New Elecraft product to be shown at RadioFest on
Saturday

If you're within driving range of Monterey, CA, on Saturday, please
stop by RadioFest. We'll have a new product with us at the show that
will be of interest to QRPers, HF Pack ops, or anyone who has an HF to 6-m rig in the 0.5 to 20-watt class. The product will be announced and
described in detail next week.

RadioFest is an annual event. There will be interesting presentations, exhibitors, and a flea market. I'll be doing a talk at 9 AM, and we'll
have all of our products at our booth.

For further info, see:

    www.radiofest.org

73,