This is one for Eric to weigh in on, but with proper in/out routing between transmit and receive, I wonder if it wouldn be possible to come up with an algorithm to make the KDSP2 work as an rf clipper/filter in transmit with baseband audio output? Of course, the settling time between T/R might well be a problem.

Larry N8LP