I was just wondering if anyone has come up with a protective cover for the K2.
One perhaps made of leather, or ballastin nylon. It would fit tightly around
the radio with openings for the speaker and the heat sink area, and allowed
access to the front pannel. I guess what I am thinking about is something like
the fitted covers MFJ makes for the annalyzers. I find that I want to take my
K2 everywhere and thought something like this would be nice as well as added
protection.

Mark - N5LPT