For Sale: A K2 top cover with a KIO2, KAT2 and KBT2 installed in perfect
working order, ready to plug in and use.  This top cover was put on the
shelf when replaced by a KPA100.  I haven't used it since the first of the
year so I'm selling it.  All items work great and are ready to go.  The KIO2
computer cable is included with all it's parts but is unbuilt.  Please make
me an offer via email.  I'll pay for shipping.  USA and Canada only please.

Thank you,

Roger, W1EM