Greetings, Fellow Elecrafters:

Just wanted to publicly acknowledge the excellent Elecraft service and say
"THANKS" for the recent shipment I received.  The brand spanking new Elecraft
special edition Bencher hexkey I just received is gorgeous.  I had requested a
serial number ending in "0", and I received s/n 150!

Also, this is my first posting to the mailing list.  I'm just finishing up
K1-4 s/n 1453, which I ordered in 12/02.  This may be a new record for slow
kitbuilding!  I hope to fire it up this weekend.

73/ Jim, K5HO  (Bastrop, TX.)