Hi All,

Notwithstanding my dog Linus's efforts to the contrary (trying to eat my
parts), the T1 is up and running.  Still running tests though, but it tunes
fine.  My firmware is v 1.07--looks like there has been an update since the
manual was prepared.  The only construction question I have is why we are
instructed to wait until the board is full of parts before we do the parts on
the
bottom side of the board.  Seems like it would have been easier to  mount these
first, still solder them from the bottom side, but then clip the  leads flush
on the top side.  But I'm sure there's a good reason for  doing it otherwise.

 The T1 is going to be a very handy piece of gear.  Thanks to  Wayne and Eric
for another winner.

Happy Easter to all who celebrate the day.

Dave W7AQK