Paul Bruneau wrote:

When a manual tells me to adjust to a voltage, I like to be somewhere in the middle with my pot...otherwise it makes me wonder what I did wrong. I am still wondering :)

Indeed.

In fact after remeasuring U2 pin 5 voltage I got 3.78 volts. I am not sure whether 3.79 volts is my fault or real previous result. Little difference in any case. I'll remove control panel and check the RP's connections and R1 connections later.

Distortion from the kitchen behind the owen is now about 59 + 20dB. It's time to close down for this evening.

Rolf
oh6kxl