>From: "Julian, G4ILO" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>I have no idea why my reply to another posting looked like spam, but
>there is no excuse for some brain-dead piece of software rejecting posts
>to a members-only ...

Wow!

With all due respect, it sounds like it's a good time to take a walk around the
block.

I don't think Elecraft ever said anything about guaranteeing the performance of
the mailing
list, or that there's any obligation for them to even READ the mailing list. I
think pounding
ones shoe on the table because one posting didn't show up, is a completely
unreasonable
justification for starting another mailing list (which assureadly will have the
exact same
chance of rejecting a posting) and certainly not something Elecraft is
responsible for.

>I dare say my comment is no great loss to the group, but perhaps there
>is some merit in the idea of setting up an alternative list, after all.

Because of a missing posting? You've got to be kidding.

Respectfully,

John K5MO