Having K2, also I would like to see K1 with 80-40-20
(and build it ASAP).
Many of my friends tell taking K1 everywhere with them in
spite of having K2 aswell.

Instead of power I would like to concentrate to simple but
efficient antennas. Changing from vertical to horizontal gives up to 6dB.
Having full dipole free means much more than a linear. A good antenna
gives double bonus: same improvement in reception.

Benny OH9NB