I have a K2 with the SSB adaptor, 160m option, audio filter
    and auto atu built in, and an excellent QRP radio it is too.
    I have a dilemma - I would like a QRO capability on SSB but
    would really love to keep the K2 intact as a QRP go anywhere
    battery powered unit.
    Has anyone built the 100w KPA 100 amplifier option as a stand
    alone in a separate Elecraft case ? Any problesm with doing
    this ?
    Or do I have to either
    (a) sell off the K2 low power auto atu and build the 100w
    amplifier int omy exisitng K2
    or
    (b) build anohter K2 but as the 100w version from scratch ??
    I will be grateful for your comments ....
    best 73

    Bob  G4DBW