Morris Wrote:

I keep losing audio.  It doesn't happen with any regularity.  I never know
when
it will happen.  I just changed bands, and the audio went completely out.  I

plugged in a set of headphones to first the front headphone jack and then
the
back jack thinking it was a jack problem.  The headphones were just as deaf
as
the speaker.  The s meter function remained normal the whole time.  I know
if I
turn the K2 off, the audio will return when I turn it back on.  I believe
Wayne
said something about looking somewhere at the AUX BUS circuit, but I don't
remember where.  I believe he said the NE602 is a hefty chip and probably
isn't
the problem.  I lost his response on this.  Can anyone help?  Thanks  Roy
Morris  W4WFB

Morris,

    For Wayne's reply see ...
http://www.ac6rm.net/mailarchive/html/elecraft-list/2005-03/msg00710.html