On Tue, 5 Apr 2005, Mike Walkington wrote:

All,

For what its worth, I have started adding some Elecraft K2 user web pages to
del.icio.us using elecraft and K2 as the tags.

If everyone that has an elecraft centric web page does this using applicable
tags selected from the likes of: elecraft, K2, K1, T1 etc then we will all
be able to very quickly find such pages and related interests.

And...you could add those pages to the QRP web ring...which has a search engine
that would allow folks to search on those tags.

http://www.zerobeat.net/qrpwebring/index.html

73,Thom-k3hrn
www.zerobeat.net Home of QRP Web Ring, Drakelist home page,
Free Classified Ads for amateur radio, QRP IRC channel
Elecraft Owners Database
www.tlchost.net/              Web Hosting as low as 3.49/month