Just a quick note to acknowledge all who checked in last evening. This was our
second week operating at 0100z - but with daylight savings time, it looks like
quite a few more folks from the west coast checked in.

CALL   NAME  ST RIG      SN    RST Sent
====== ===== == ======== ===== =========
WA7BOC Roger WA K2       #755  [459]
N2WN   Jules TN K2/100   #3311 [589]
NK8Q   Mark  PA K2       #4786 [459]
N7VS   Steve OR FT-1K/5W       [229-339]
K6DGW  Fred  CA KX1/3W         [339]
W6SJ   Randy CA K2       #4784 [579]
KI4DGV Chuck TN K2       #4467 [579]
W0CZ   Ken   ND K2/100   #1031 [579]

Special thanks to Steve/N7VS for relaying the following check-in:
KL7CW  Rick  AK ?            [579]

After I closed the net, I heard NK8Q trying to contact N7VS, but I think Steve
had either closed down for the evening, or the band was shutting down. If I can
figure out how to reel in check-ins faster, maybe we can help a few folks
collect those Elecraft serial numbers.

Thanks again for a great hour of operating, and I look forward to trying it
again next week.

73,
Daniel AA0NI
Oklahoma City