-----Original Message-----
From: W3FPR - Don Wilhelm

I put the tiny LED in the SPOT button, I figure its function is more
intuitive in that position.
--------------------------

This is neat and something I've been looking for for a long time - a
solution for indicator lights for those of us who hesitate to drill holes in
the K2. Let me propose:

- a green LED in the SPOT button for the zero-beat indicator
- a yellow LED in the SPLIT button for the SPLIT/RIT/XIT light
  (may need a driver to drive a non-high-intensity LED)
- and a red LED in some other button to indicate TX on or SSB TX on
- any more ... ?

73

Sverre
LA3ZA